The Benefits of Solar Power
- Save money by reducing or even eliminating your electric bill
- Generate your own pollution-free, clean electricity
- Invest money into your home, not your utility company
- Fix your electricity cost over the next 40 years
- Enjoy a 25-year warranty on solar panels and a 40-year design-life
- Hedge against future utility rate increases
- No batteries needed; bank your extra energy in the local utility-grid (net-metering)
- Solar energy requires very little maintenance
- Monthly positive cash flow from day ONE
- No lifestyle changes; use solar power the same as you currently use electricity
Switching to Solar Power Is Easy
The Solar Company is a turnkey solution. That means we take care of everything and it’s all done in-house, so we can guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any questions about installing a solar power system on your home, contact us. Our highly-trained consultants are available to meet with you and discuss the best solution for your unique needs. Actual installation takes two days on average and rarely requires access inside your home. We’ll even make sure to clean up after the job is done and make sure everything is in order.
Solar Power Is Very Affordable
By reducing or eliminating a bill you already pay, finding money for solar is easy. Nearly all of our customers choose to finance a system, whether it’s a purchase or lease. The new solar loan payment is fixed, unlike rising utility rates (PG&E’s rates have been rising 6.5% each year for the past 25 yrs.), and is usually cheaper than what you were paying to the utility company. This means you can save money; more than 90 percent of our customers have a positive day-one cash flow. The California Solar Initiative (CSI) is currently offering two different kinds of California solar tax credit. You can’t afford not to go solar!