The Benefits of Solar Power
- Save money by reducing or eliminating your electric bill
- Generate your own pollution-free, clean electricity
- Invest money into your home, not your utility company
- Fix your electricity cost over the next 40 years
- Enjoy a 25-year warranty on solar panels and a 40-year design-life
- Hedge against future utility rate increases
- No batteries needed; bank your extra energy in the local utility-grid (net-metering)
- Solar energy requires very little maintenance
- No lifestyle changes; use solar power the same as you currently use electricity
Switching to Solar Is Easy!
The Solar Company is a turn-key solution. That means we take care of everything and it’s all done in-house, so we can guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any questions about switching to solar, contact us. Our highly-trained consultants are available to speak with you and discuss the best solution for your home.
Solar Power Is Affordable
By reducing or eliminating a bill you already pay, finding money for solar is easy. Many of our customers choose to finance a system. The new solar loan payment is fixed, unlike rising utility rates (PG&E’s rates have been rising 6.5% each year for the past 25 yrs.), and is usually cheaper than what you were paying to the utility company. This means you can save money. More than 90 percent of our customers have a positive day-one cash flow. You can’t afford not to go solar!